Link Punjab University Viral Video On Twitter 2022 – Amid the raging controversy over alleged private videos of Chandigarh University that were “leaked” on the internet, the university has announced that September 19 and 20 will be non-educational days for students.
Amid the intense controversy over the “leaking” of protest videos from the Chandigarh University campus, the Punjab Police arrested a student and his friend, a resident of Shimla, on Sunday. Massive protests erupted at the premises after midnight on Saturday after students alleged that “private” and “disturbing” videos of several female inmates of the hostel were leaked online.
Link Punjab University Viral Video On Twitter 2022
In the latest development, a 31-year-old man was arrested by Punjab Police from Dali Police Station in Himachal Pradesh in Shimla. So far, the authorities have arrested three people in connection with making and broadcasting videos of female students protesting at this university.
Punjab: Massive Protest In Chandigarh University Over ‘leaked Objectionable Videos’ Of Women Students
#Chandigar University Controversy Accused in MMS scandal arrested in Shimla. The student protest continues. Why @manjeet_sehgal @chaiti @kamaljitsandhu pic.twitter.com/EzGlNee6po— (@) September 18, 2022
The students claimed that videos of nearly 60 girls bathing in the hostel were leaked. On the other hand, the university published a statement that they published a video. In addition, it was recorded and played by the defendant. The girl was said to have made the video herself and shared it with her friend in Himachal Pradesh.
After the day-long protest, speculation spread that the university was trying to hide the truth. On the other hand, the university announced that there was no attempt to commit suicide and that they are ready to negotiate with the students. On the other hand, the students claimed that the university hid “the truth”.
The students said that they will only negotiate with the authorities if it is held in public. They also claimed that the police used force against the protesting students.
Twitter Flooded With Stunning Pictures Of ‘manhattanhenge’ As Sun Aligns Perfectly Between Manhattan Streets
1. Hundreds of students protested on the campus of Chandigarh University in Mohali after a student allegedly made and circulated a video of the protest of some female inmates in the hostel. The protesting students claimed that this girl made a video of the students bathing with her mobile phone.
Chandigarh University The accused in the MMS scandal has been arrested. India Today brings live photos of @manjeet_sehgal and @chaiti student protests details pic.twitter.com/iXUwdp8dZi — (@) September 18, 2022
2. Ignoring rumors of every student dying on campus in connection with the conflict, the university announced that the footage was leaked by a female student who herself sent the footage to a friend. The development came after the Chandigarh University Chancellor issued a statement clarifying that there was no suicide or death on campus.
“No student has committed suicide. Preliminary investigation shows that the accused girl sent her picture/video to her boyfriend. No other material has been found. An FIR has been filed. Police are investigating the matter. I ask students and parents not to believe any rumors, the Prime Minister said.
Cropped Video Of Rahul Gandhi Press Conference Shared Out Of Context
3. The University has announced that September 29 and 30 will be non-teaching days for students. Citing unavoidable reasons as justification for the closure, the university asked all faculty and staff to be present on both days.
4. Chandigarh University DSW (Department of Student Welfare) has requested and requested the students to form a committee and the university is ready to negotiate regarding this dispute. However, the students said they would only speak to the vice chancellor if the conversation was made public.
5. The girlfriend of the accused was arrested under the identity of a resident of Shimla. According to sources, the girl from Rohru (Shimla) made videos of other girls in CU and later shared them with her friend Sahil, who owns a cosmetic store in Rohru.
6. Students accused of disclosing information and making MMS were arrested. After filing a case under the Information Technology Act, the Mohali police pursued the daughter of the accused student.
Jnu Vc Santishree Dhulipadi Pandit On Viral Notice: Conspiracy Against Me, Never Had A Twitter Account
7. Hours after hundreds of students walked out of the university and protests began, Community Affairs Division ADGP Gurpreet Deo said, “A man from Shimla was identified as the accused girl. Only after they were arrested l, they will know more details. Investigation. Legal medicine will be done on his mobile phone.”
Superintendent of Police (SSP) Vivek Soni said, “According to the medical records, there was no suicide attempt or death. One of the students taken in the ambulance was suffering from anxiety and our team is in touch with him.”
8. Police denied reports of MMS clips being leaked online and claimed that there was only one video of the accused himself. So far, we have not seen such a video of any other girl. Mohali SSP Vivek Soni told India Today that it is more of a rumour.
9. Stating that the accused was arrested in Himachal Pradesh, the police said: The Himachal Pradesh police responded sensitively and professionally to the request of the Punjab police and we arrested the accused.
Amarinder Singh Removes Congress From Twitter Bio, All Eyes On Captain’s Next Move
Chandigarh University Case Himachal Pradesh Police responded sensitively and professionally to the request of the Punjab Police. We arrested the accused. Kudos to Dr. Monika, SP Shimla and her team for their excellent professional work. @CMOFFICEHP @jairamthakurbjp @PunjabPoliceInd — Sanjay Kundu, IPS (@sanjaykunduIPS) September 18, 2022
10. Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann said a high-level inquiry has been ordered into the incident. “I am sorry to hear about the incident in Chandigarh University. Our girls are our pride. We have ordered a high-level inquiry into the incident. Anyone guilty will face strict action. I am in constant touch with the government I ask everyone to stop making noise.
11. Punjab School Education Minister Harjot Singh Bains asked the students of this university to keep calm. He said no criminal will be spared.
I humbly request all students of Chandigarh University to keep calm, no culprit will be safe. This is a very sensitive issue and it concerns the dignity of our sisters and daughters. All of us including the media should be very careful, this is now a test society for us. — Harjot Singh Bains (@harjotbains) September 18, 2022
Elon Musk’s Attorneys Accuse Twitter Of Stalling On Document Production, Refusing To Provide Raw Data
12. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, whose Aam Aadmi Party rules Punjab, described the incident as “shameful” and appealed for patience. The student who took the video is from Mohali and sent the video to a friend who lives in Shimla.
Image source: TWITTER/@YOGITABHAYANA Punjab: Chandigarh University student caught making video of 60 girls bathing, protests erupt.
Punjab News: A massive protest broke out at Chandigarh University on Saturday night after a university student was arrested for filming 60 other girls taking a bath. Another university student seems to be posting the videos on YouTube. Immediately after that, there was a great uproar against the university administration. After learning this, the police reached the spot. According to the police officers, according to the initial investigation, the problem seems to be the sharing of inappropriate videos on social networks.
However, the Punjab Police later issued a statement saying that the accused student had only filmed herself and not the other women. Mohali SSP Vivek Soni said, “Electronic devices and mobile phones have been seized and sent for forensic examination.”
Viral Video Of Sikh Man Being Thrashed In Pakistan Is Actually From Ludhiana
Reports indicate that the girls who attempted suicide were admitted to the hospital. However, the university administration has denied reports that any of the students tried to end their lives. They said one of the students fainted during the protests and was taken to the hospital.
The Punjab Police also denied reports of any suicide attempt. “The issue is a video taken by a girl student and circulated. An FIR has been registered and the accused arrested. No death has been reported in this case. According to medical evidence, there is no attempt (to commit suicide). Soni said. It was reported.
According to reports, the female student who shot the video is from Mohali and sent the video to a friend who lives in Shimla. These videos were soon published in cyberspace and one of the students who were present in this video committed suicide.
The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) National Assembly and Delhi Chief Minister took note of this and tweeted, “This is very serious and shameful. All the culprits involved in this matter will get the strictest punishment. The victim girls are brave We are all with you, everyone, be patient.
Watch: This Video Of A Group Dancing To Kala Chashma In Peppa Pig Costumes Has Netizens Entertained
Punjab School Education Minister Harjot Singh Bains reacted to this issue and asked the students to remain calm. He said: “Criminals will be arrested and punished.” “I humbly request all the students of Chandigarh University to keep calm, no one will be spared. This is a very sensitive issue and it concerns the dignity of our sisters and daughters. All of us, including the media, must take very careful. To be, this is also a test. Now we as a society, “he wrote.
The protest was held at the university campus located on the Ludhiana-Chandigarh road since midnight last night. Female students participate in online video sharing
Twitter viral video today, post link on twitter, video link downloader twitter, follow on twitter link, viral on twitter, go viral on twitter, twitter video direct link, link on twitter, twitter video viral, twitter video link, twitter video link download, share on twitter link